I'm on a journey to embrace each day, to find joy in the mundane, to live as if this is the day the Lord has made, even when the day doesn't hold what I'd like it to. I'm a few chapters into the book, and it truly is impacting me. Already I am finding small things to be thankful for. I hope it keeps changing me. I want it to change me.
9. A good rubberband for my hair
10. The yellow blanket that's warmed my family since I was a child and warms not just my body but my soul
11. My minivan (can't believe I'm saying that)
12. Sunshine in January
13. Singing. And worship
14. The unconditional love of my husband
15. The barren rose bushes outside our office that will be full of blooms come spring
16. My three girls sitting on their dads lap tonight
17. Favor, and grace
I'm linking up here. Today's post is incredible. Such a testament to this idea, this way of living. Take the time to soak it in.